Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Lyman-aid


When Arthur Lyman passed away in 2002 he was still playing small venues for those who knew where to find him. Unfortunately, by the time my wife and I tried to track him down at the Mandarin Oriental in Honolulu, the bird calls had been slienced.

Perhaps this is why I've been obsessively digging at Amoeba for any old LP that Arthur had even touched a vibraphone on. In the next couple o' days I'll be digitizing some Arthur that hasn't been available on CD.

Until I figure out a better way to host my MP3s, learn how to use rapidshare here.

And now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you -

POLYNESIA

SIDE A
Afro Blues
One Night In Tokyo
Waltzing Matilda
Malagueña Salerosa
Drifting Sampan
More

SIDE B
Polynesia
Bauna Toshi
Don't Rain On My Parade
Kamakani Kaili Aloha
Where Have All The Flowers Gone
Hawaii Tattoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home